Vital Parts - The Tools that Create the Cerberus X Experience
The whole Cerberus X experience consists of a handfull Tools that you are using when clicking on the Cerberus application or from within the IDE (Ted).
- Cerberus X - The main entry point that launches the default code editor (Ted)
- Ted - The default Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Trans - The tool that translates Cerberus X code into the suitable native language.
- CServer - A minimal server software to run your game in a browser with the html5 Target.
- Makedocs - The tool that turns the markdown documents into the html documentation you are reading now.
The Inner Workings of Cerberus X
- Memory Management - How Cerberus X is dealing with memory and garbage collection.
- Optimisation - How Cerberus X is dealing with unused parts of your source code.